01 Aug Nurture Your Relationship with Exercise: Part 1
Your relationship with exercise–How’s that going these days? We already know the value of exercise. We know what to do, how to do, and I’m quite sure we even know when we might get to doing it. But do we?
What’s happening for you?
- doing too little, too much
- worried you’re not doing much of anything at all
- can’t get inspired (even with awe-inspiring Olympic performances)
- waiting for the tomorrow (good luck with that one)
There’s a proven 4-Step Plan to rekindle your exercise get-up-and-go.
Step 1: ‘Rediscover the Why’
- benefits my overall health
- creates a feeling of mental well-being
- shows I can take charge even when it would be easier to procrastinate
- feel better about myself
- the activity I’ve chosen is enjoyable, fun to do
That’s it. Step 1. Start to rekindle your ‘get-up-and-go’ by rediscovering your ‘Why’.
Have a great day, Cheerios, ~Linda